- We are SG Authorised Online Retailer for Eatalian Express
- Made from a combination of. The vegetables used are - spinach, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, beetroot, sweet potato, tomato, red spinach, purple carrot and cauliflower.We are SG AUTHORISED RESELLER for Eatalian Express
- Made from a combination of 10 different types of fresh vegetables, durum wheat semolina flour and water. The vegetables used are - spinach, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, beetroot, sweet potato, tomato, red spinach, purple carrot and cauliflower.
- Eatalian Express Mixed Vegetables Pasta contains 15.35 gram/servings of dietary fiber which are higher than brown rice (3.5 gram/servings) and wholewheat pasta (6 gram/servings). This pasta is ideal for weight management and overall health benefits as it has high vegetable fiber, low starch and sugar.
- According to Italian pasta regulations, all pasta must be made using durum wheat semolina and usage of soft wheat flour must not exceed 3% (source: http://www.liquisearch.com/pasta/regulations/italy).
Durum wheat semolina plus vegetables gives you high content of protein, fiber & multivatimins. A very healthy carbohydrate as proven by MARDI certification on Eatalian Express' product.
For information, normally the Asian Pasta does not use durum wheat semolina. Instead, they use normal wheat flour (bleached or unbleached). Although they may be shaped like an Italian pasta, in truth they are just noodle.
No added MSG, salt, colouring, preservatives or any other additives.
- Suitable for 8 m+ and above. Available in various shapes - Star, Fusilli, Macaroni & Shell.
- Storage Instruction: After opened, best to store in refrigerator.
- Shelf Life: Approx. 9 months
- Product of Malaysia. Approved by Singapore Food Agency & Muslim Friendly.